Women’s Ministries at Stone Creek Bible Church offers an opportunity to touch the lives of women by the power of Jesus Christ through Bible study, discipleship, and service unto others. A place where women can learn, practice Biblical love, and feel God’s love in a very real way. At Stone Creek Bible Church you will find a group of women who are hungry to know God, dedicated, loving and passionate about serving. Come join us and see how Jesus is changing women's lives!
- Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Discipling women to follow Christ's example and live overcoming lives by applying God’s Word.
- Building wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God's Word.
- Providing an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
- Training women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Christ.
Through discipleship, Bible studies, worship, prayer, fellowship, love for one another and service, the ladies of Stone Creek Bible church believe that God will transform us from ordinary to extraordinary women after God's own heart.
Weekly Bible Studies
The Ladies Bible Study is meeting on Monday nights from 7:00 to 8:30 at Debbie Tucker's home. s we study the book of Numbers together, we will learn contentment as we discover more of our incredible God who is truly is more than enough.
We host or attend several special events each year. These include our own annual Celebrate the Savior Banquet.
This year's theme was Jesus, our Hope for all time!. Renee Bondi spoke and was such a blessing to the ladies. The message was perfect no matter what season we are in.